Today, we are very pleased to launch our new Structured Settlement Quotes service.
Three months in the making, our new and improved Structured Settlement Marketplace is designed to:
1. Provide helpful information to annuitants thinking of selling structured settlement payment rights; and
2. Enhancing the online interactive experience to better serve our clients, not only striving to get them the best price available in the marketplace today, but also to make our Customer Service Experts more accessible to assist with questions and planning.
We, at Structured Settlement Quotes, are proud of the fact that our clients get the most money for their structured settlement payments by having funding companies compete for their business. In fact, recently we were able to get an annuitant a selling discount rate of 6.99 percent. Our average discount rate to annuitants for 2011 was below 9 percent.
Over the coming weeks we shall be reaching out to the structured settlement broker industry to inform everyone about our service. Some of you already may have received introductory emails from Lisa Newton of our firm.
On that note, we are surprised and disappointed to read John Darer’s response to one of Ms. Newton’s emails.
A few words about Mr. Darer’s comments:
1. At no time has Structured Settlement Quotes ever sought the divulging of private information from brokers or the primary insurance industry on their clients’ behalf, let alone offering a “pay off” for same. Quite the contrary, our website is designed to be used as a tool by the primary industry on behalf of their clients or by their clients directly to assist in getting the most money possible should the need to sell arise. They come to us when the need arises, we do not solicit annuitants.
2. We thought that John Darer was a champion of annuitant’s rights, advocating that they shop to get the most money possible should they need to sell. It is curious then that Mr. Darer would criticize our service, the goal, design and effect of which is to enable just that.
3. Mr. Darer appears to insinuate that SSQ has bad intentions and that it is improper for us to pay a fee to firms that bring value to their clients. It is disappointing that he would suggest this, particularly given that:
a. John Darer has referred annuitants to the SSQ website;
b. A thank you donation has been accepted by and paid on Mr. Darer’s behalf in the past.
We look forward to continuing our service to structured settlement annuitants and the pursuit of the very best pricing available in the industry. Please check our new website out or give us a call and see what we can do for you.
Structured Settlement Quotes