1. Kansas- Prohibits shooting rabbits from a motorboat.
2. Florida- Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner.
3. Florida- If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.
4. Florida- Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.
5. California- Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.
6. Alabama- It is illegal to wear a fake mustache that causes laughter in church.
7. North Dakota- It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep with your shoes on.
8. Ohio- It is illegal to fish for whales on Sunday.
9. Ohio- It is illegal to get a fish drunk.
10. Texas- It is illegal to drive without windshield wipers. You don't need a windshield, but you must have the wipers.
11. Texas- It is illegal to milk another person's cow.
12. Texas- The entire Encyclopedia Britannica is banned in Texas because it contains a formula for making beer at home.
13. Texas- A recently passed anti crime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.
14. New York- A license must be purchased before hanging clothes on a clothesline.
15. Nebraska- It is illegal for bar owners to sell beer unless they are simultaneously brewing a kettle of soup.