At StructuredSettlement-Quotes.com, we take a lot of pride in ensuring that our clients work with only the highest-rated certified funding partners. We’ve taken another step down the path of guaranteeing that you get the highest rates for your annuity or structured settlements – we’re proud to announce the addition of Assured Annuity as one of our certified funding partners.
Assured Annuity is the new buyer arm for Genex Capital, a company that’s been in the industry for 11 years, and has bought $750 million in annuities and structured settlements. Like us, Genex has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, as evidence of their commitment to quality and integrity.
The addition of Assured Annuity offers our clients enhanced benefits in several ways, thanks in large part to what the company does. Here’s what you should know:
- Assured Annuity is Genex Capital’s retail buyer arm.
- They make secondary market annuities available to agents with retail buyers through an online platform.
- This creates an individual buyer market that does multiple things:
- It unlocks capital seeking fixed income investments
- It provides higher than average returns to buyers
- It creates greater demand for annuities and structured settlements (enhancing YOUR ability to sell)
- It drives higher rates for sellers (that’s you, and it means you can expect more favorable rates for your annuity or structured settlement)
The immediate upshot of adding Assured Annuity is a healthier market place for our clients, and one that gives you the chance to realize the highest possible price for your annuity or structured settlement.
The benefits provided to our clients are due directly to the stronger demand and more favorable rates encouraged. Stronger demand for a product, any product, means that those who have that product are in a stronger position – more people want what they have.
This applies to annuities and structured settlements just as much as to any other commodity. Buyers want what you’re selling. The more favorable rates are a result of that stronger demand as well as the higher return for buyers.
Here’s how it works. Buyers will offer sellers a percentage of what they hope to earn from the purchase of an annuity or structured settlement. The better the buyer’s expected return, the better the offered price to seller (you). It’s a win-win situation that benefits everyone involved.