Six steps to make sure every annuitant receives the most money for their future payments.
ELLINGTON, Ct. November 25, 200-- Settlement Quotes LLC, the leading structured settlement factoring marketplace, continues to market their structured settlement discount rate calculators to consumers and financial professionals. The discount rate calculators are used to calculate the effective and nominal rate of a structured settlement factoring transaction.
Settlement Quotes and it's marketplace of Certified Funding Companies provide up to 6 cash offers for the rights to future structured settlement annuity payments. The rising cost of funds for structured settlement factoring companies has raised many questions from consumers. "We always make sure that our clients compare our rates to rates of other companies. Using our discount rate calculators any consumer can quickly compare rates and decide whether they are getting the most money for their structured settlement payments," said James Spelling, the company's Sales Manager.
Spelling offered a few tips to consumers considering selling structured settlement payments.
- Always shop around to multiple companies before agreeing to any sale.
- Use Settlement Quotes' discount rate calculator to make sure a fair discount rate is offered.
- Check the Better Business Bureau record of all the companies that may be involved in the transaction.
- Decide whether you need to sell the entire annuity or only part of it.
- Consult with an attorney or financial advisor to decide whether selling your future payments is in your best interest.
- Think about how selling your structured settlement could have a negative impact on your future.
"Settlement Quotes is always looking out for the best interest of our clients," said Spelling. All structured settlement factoring transactions need to be court approved in order for an annuitant to sell the rights of their payments.
About Settlement Quotes, LLC
Settlement Quotes, LLC is a specialty finance company that offers competitive quotes from Certified Funding Partners to purchase the rights of future structured settlement annuity payments. A structured settlement is an annuity paid by an insurance company over a predetermined period of time. Settlement Quotes is located in Ellington, CT.
For further information please visit www.structuredsettlement-quotes.com